With all-solid-state circuit design and combined transmission of video/audio carrier, convenient to upgrade to digital TV signal transmitter.
With High Quality TV exciters (composed by Stereo TV IF Modulator and IFCU/V - TV Up converter) are able to guarantee the reliability and stability of TV signal transmission.
Advanced RF non-linear pre-correction technology is able to make the whole equipment work under super-linear state and low the RF distortion.
With super-linearity broadband amplifier unit and modularized design power amplifier, and adopted LDMOS high-power FET, this device has great redundancy and easy to install and maintenance.
With over-voltage, over-current, over-heat, over-excitation, low-voltage, short-circuit and over-VSWR auto-protective functions, it could run securely.
Wide voltage stability range and high efficiency, Linear system power supply.
Forced-air-cooling design with low power consumption and low noise.
High-quality. The video quality of IF Modulator represents the right step just before the DTV generation. Using a new back-porch clamping circuit, combined with linearity corrector its possible to obtain a perfect video quality with negligible distortions and intermodulations. All this means a superior video modulation quality.
Compatible with all TV standards. These IF Modulator is fully compatible with all video standards (PAL, NTSC, SECAM) and is available for B,G,M,N,I,D,K,K1 and L modulation systems. These professional multi standard TV IF Modulator is designed to produce sound and vision modulated signals at any standard intermediate frequency.
Vestigial sideband SAW filter. For a perfect vestigial sideband modulation an high quality SAW filter is used complying with all international standards. These filters outstand for their excellent phase linearity and flat pass-band and group-delay characteristics.
Group delay pre-correction. TV receiver group delay pre-correction is available for all standards (optional).
White clipper & Video Emphasized. The white clipper & Video Emphasized have been setting up to guarantee the best modulation quality.
Sync restore. An internal sync restore circuit (optional) allows to ripristinate a perfect video sync pulse also with corrupted or scrambled video signal input.
PLL sound carrier. Sound and video intercarrier is synchronized by PLL to video line frequency for maximum stability and negligible intermodulations.
Stereo and dual sound. Available with Stereo and/or dual sound facility (Zweiton or Optional Nicam-Digital) for stereo or dual sound transmissions.
Panel metering. Full front panel metering (LCD micro controller) and control for complete setting and performance checking.
Remotely Audio Mode synchronization (Optional). Input for external Audio Mode synchronization is available for Audio Mode system (Stereo/Dual/Mono).
Technical Overall Specifications :
IF Specifications :
- Output IF frequency : 38.90MHz (TCXO Controlled)
- Vestigial Side Band Filter : 38.90MHz SAW High Precision XTAL Filter
- Output level of video carrier : -10 to +10dBm adjustable
- Output frequency stability : ± 50 Hz
- Vision Modulation : AM Negative (A5C) according to CCIR B and G standards
- Output impedance : 50 Ω
- Output connector : BNC
- Harmonic/Spurious emissions : < -60 dBc
- TV Standard Transmission : PAL-B/G (CCIR Standard)
- Aural Modulation : FM (F3)
- Aural Sub Carrier Freq. : 5,5Mhz and 5,75Mhz
- Aural Pilot Sub-Carrier : 117H for Stereo Mode, 271H for Bi-Lingual Mode
- A/V Carrier Ratio : Adjustable from 29dB to 13dB (18dB Standard)
Video Specifications :
- Input Level : 1Vp-p
- Input Impedance : 75 Ohms, Unbalance
- Video Connector : Unbalanced, BNC
- Input Return Loss : >34dB (from 0 - 5.5Mhz)
- Modulation Mode : AM-VSB, Negative Polarity
- Video Processor : White/Black Clipper, Noise Eliminator
- Percentage of Modulation : < 87.5%
- Field-Time Waveform Distortion : < 2%
- Line-Time Waveform Distortion : < 2%
- 2T Sine-Squared Pulse : < 2%
- Luminance Non-Linearity : < 10%
- Blacking Level Offset : < +/- 2.5%
- Differential Gain : +/- 3%
- Differential Phase : +/- 3 Deg.
- C/L Gain Inequality : < 10%
- C/L Gelay Inequality : < +/- 30nS
- Sequence Random S/N : > 50dB
- Periodic Disturbance S/N ratio : > 50dB
Audio Specifications :
- Input level : L and R, 0dBm to +/- 6dBm
- Input impedance : 600 Ohms, Balanced
- Input Connector : XLR, Balanced
- Modulation mode : Zweiton/Nicam-Digital Stereo, Bi-Lingual, Mono
- Pre-emphasize : 50uS, 75uS (Selectable)
- Frequency deviation : +/- 50Khz
- Audio Processor : Deviation Limiter at Peak Level
- Harmonic distortion : < 1% (30Hz 15Khz) (100% Modulation)
- Audio Response : +/- 1dB (30Hz 15Khz, 50uS, 50% Mod.)
- FM S/N : > 60dB (at 1Khz, 100% Modulation)
- AM S/N : < -50dB (0% Modulation)
- Inter Carrier S/N : < -45dB (at 100% Modulation)
- Sync Parasitic AM S/N : > 40dB
- Visual to Aural Ratio : < 10%
* RF Specifications :
- Output power (peak-sync) : 10Wps - 600Wps (depend on models)
- Frequency Range : UHF/VHF Band (CCIR/FCC Standard)
- RF output impedance : 50 Ohms
- RF Output Connector : N-Type (depend on models)
- Frequency Stability : 500Hz / 3Months
- Output Power Offset : +/- 0,25dB
- Inband Intermodulation : < -52dB
- Stray Output In : < -60dB
- Stray Output Out : ≤ -40dB
Environment Factor :
- Working Temperature : -10 to +45 Deg. Celcius
- Relative Humidity : < 95% ( No Condensation at 25 Deg. Celecius)
- Atmosphere Pressure : 86 106Kpa
- Cooling : Forced Air Cooling
- Power Supply : AC 220V, 50Hz
- Dimension : depend on models