• Audio processing with "4-Band Feedforward Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)" technology specifically designed for Audio Broadcasting on FM Transmitter systems. Producing audio output that is so powerful, pounding bass that feels so good, very clear and free of Sibilance (in slang often referred to as "ngesrek" or treble defects).
With a wide stereo sound that is very good and is equipped with digital controls on a simple LCD menu on the front panel to get the characteristics of different sounds. All electronic reinforcement control systems use High Speed CMOS Switching technology with digital control that replaces Analog VCA with conventional DC control.
• The sound processor has also been equipped with HF-Limiter to cover special high-frequency limiter and WB-Limiter to cover special low-medium frequency limiter and Total Peak Limiter with "Polarity Independent Peak Processing" technology, namely limiter with special design which is much more accurate in limiting audio bandwidth before the multiplexing (pre-MPX) and after the multiplexing (post-MPX) process simultaneously.
It includes the "Built-in Adjustable Composite (MPX) Clipper" and can be easily adjusted with the settings menu on the LCD control that will ensure maximum modulation efficiency on the FM carrier signal.
• With Multiplex Synthesis Digital technology for processing Baseband - Composite (MPX) signals that will produce optimal stereo sound separation, with high operating stability and without complicated settings.
• Dual MPX Output and Webcast Output, Built-in RDS (available in certain types) are designed to be able to broadcast "multicast" or audio broadcasts simultaneously (two FM / STL transmitters and one web streaming or AM transmitter).
• Equipped with "Anti-Lightning Protection and RFI Filter" on the Audio input and MPX / Audio output which will minimize damage when the radio station is hit by lightning strikes or interference interference or radio beam leakage.
• Easy to install, use and compatible with all brands of FM transmitters without the need for external testing equipment. Use very common components * available on the market that will facilitate maintenance anywhere.
- Features and
FREQUENCY RESPONSE : ±0.5dB, 20Hz-15kHz
STEREO SEPARATION : >55dB, 50Hz-15kHz (typically 60-70dB)
DIGITAL SYNTHESIS SAMPLING RATE : 608kHz (16X subcarrier oversampling) and Centre Sampling at 1216kHz (32X subcarrier oversampling) to eliminates integration of switching noise that is concurrent with leading and trailing edge of waveform steps.
STEREO PILOT : 19kHz, ±1Hz. Pilot is adjustable from Back Panel - Adjustable between 6% and 12% relative to 100% modulation.
MPX (Composite) CLIPPER : Factory Adjusted - Adjustable Baseband clipping may be adjusted between 0dB and 2dB. Clipping is performed prior to pilot injection.
LOW-PASS FILTERING : The 7-pole, phase-corrected, active-elliptic LPF includes proprietary overshoot compensation.
COMPOSITE OUTPUT : The 75-ohm, unbalanced BNC output is variable between 1V p-p and 10V p-p with reference to 100% carrier modulation and also adjustable independently from Back Panel.
WEBCAST OUTPUT : Nominal 100-ohm, Stereo unbalanced XLR output is fixed approximately @ +4dBu output, Low Pass Filtered, De-Emphasized.
NOISE : Better than 70dB below 100% modulation in decoded L/R audio. Individual digital noise components above 54kHz are –70dB or better.
DISTORTION : <0.2%THD in baseband and subcarrier at 95% modulation with PIPP* limiter enable at 60% audio density; <1% at any level of modulation with PIPP* limiter enable at 100% audio density.
CROSSTALK (M/S or S/M) : Nonlinear crosstalk is better than –50dB, 50Hz-15kHz. Linear crosstalk (through processing and filters) is better than –40dB.
AUDIO LINE INPUTS (L/R) : Active-balanced, bridging XLR inputs accept nominal program line levels between –15dBu and +10dBu.
GATED A.G.C. : ±15dB capture range corrects for long-term input level variations.
PROCESSING : Subtractive 4-Band Splitting of peak-weighted limiting employ a secondary ‘platform’ function to furnish average-level compression of program dynamics. Spectrum-subtraction band division has second-order crossovers at 70Hz-350Hz, 350Hz-1.2kHz, 900Hz-3.4kHz and 3.2kHz-11.2kHz.
Adaptive Pre-Emphasis : 75μs or 50μs selected easily from LCD Menu.
Polarity Independent Peak Processing Limiter : Proprietary circuitry assures full carrier deviation by program audio regardless of signal asymmetry.
POWER REQUIREMENTS : 210-255VAC, 50/60Hz; 25W.
SIZE AND SHIPPING WEIGHT : 6Cm-H x 48,2Cm-W x 45Cm-D (1,5U); Approx. : 6Kgs.