• Compatible with all TV standards. These IF Modulator is fully compatible with all video standards (PAL, NTSC, SECAM) and is available for B,G,M,N,I,D,K,K1 and L modulation systems. These professional multistandard TV IF Modulator is designed to produce sound and vision modulated signals at any standard intermediate frequency.
• Vestigial sideband SAW filter. For a perfect vestigial sideband modulation an high quality SAW filter is used complying with all international standards. These filters outstand for their excellent phase linearity and flat pass-band and group-delay characteristics.
• Group delay precorrection. TV receiver group delay precorrection is available for all standards (optional).
• White clipper & Video Emphasized. The white clipper & Video Emphasized have been setting up to guarantee the best modulation quality.
• Sync restore. An internal sync restore circuit (optional) allows to ripristinate a perfect video sync pulse also with corrupted or scrambled video signal input.
• PLL sound carrier. Sound and video intercarrier is synchronized by PLL to video line frequency for maximum stability and negligible intermodulations.
• Stereo and dual sound. Available with dual sound facility (optional) for stereo or dual sound transmissions.
• Panel metering. Full front panel metering and control for complete setting and performance checking.
• Remotely Audio Mode synchronization (Optional). Input for external Audio Mode synchronization is available for Audio Mode system (Stereo/Dual/Mono).
- Output frequency IF : 38.90MHz
- Vestigial Side Band Filter : 38.9MHz SAW (Surface Accoustic Wave) Filter
- Output level of video carrier : -10 to +0dBm adjustable
- Output frequency stability : ± 50 Hz
- Vision Modulation : AM Negative (A5C) according to CCIR B and G standards
- Output impedance : 50 Ω
- Output connector : BNC
- Harmonic/Spurious emissions : < -60 dBc
- Input connector : BNC unbalanced
- Input impedance : 75 Ω
- Input signal level : 1 Vp.p. (adjustable)
- Input return loss : >30 dB
- Differential gain : < ± 3%
- Differential phase : < ± 3°
- Modulation Limitator : White Level Clipper
- Video Clamp : Reinsertion of D.C Component and Video to Black Level
- Amplitude Response : +/- 0.5dB
- Inputs : Connector XLR balanced
* No.1/Left for Monophonic Version
* No. 2/Right for Stereo or Dual Sound Version
- Input impedance : 600 Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion : < 0.5% (dev.+/- 50Khz)
- Audio Pre-Emphasize mode : 25uS, 50uS and 75uS (User Selectable)
- Sound Carrier Frequency : Obtained with High Stability Synthesized PLL
* Sound 1 : 33,40 Mhz (Monophonic)
* Sound 2 : 33,15 Mhz (Stereo or Dual Sound
- Operating temperature range : -5 °C to + 45 °C
- Ambient humidity : max. 95%
- AC power supply : 220/240 Vac ±15%,47 to 62Hz
- Power consumption : 20 VA
• Cabinet Standard : 19” 2U
• Dimensions : W 482, D 4380, H 90 mm
• Weight : approx. 6,7kg
Features and specifications subject to change without notice.